- Tuesday - Thursday
- 11am to 10pm
- 10am to 10pm
Please note our new restaurant address: 2224 E Carson St. Pittsburgh PA, 15203
Click arrows or swipe to navigate
Our beef is locally sourced from Clarion Farms.
- V VegetarianGF Gluten Free
- Sopa de TortillaVGF$4.95
- Garlic, cilantro and oregano-based broth with crispy tortilla strip, sour cream and a poache egg.
- Frijoles CharrosGF$5.50
- Pinto beans cooked with bacon, sausage, tomato, cilantro and spices – a favorite of every Mexican family!
- Sopa de PescadoVGF$5.95
- Fish soup with tilapia and potatoes, prepared with onion, garlic and fresh tomatoes - a special dish originating from the coast of Veracruz.
- Sopa de VerduraVGF$4.95
- Our delicious home made vegetable soup.
- Ensalada PalapaVGF$9.50
- Our own salad creation with cucumber, beets, onion, tomato, carrots, nopales (cactus), boiled egg and queso fresco.
- Ensalada de la HuertaVGF$8.95
- Garden salad mixed with fresh lettuce, onion, roasted peppers, tomatoes and carrots – light & refreshing!
- Ensalada de PalmitosVGF$9.50
- Palm hearts, pinto beans, beets, cilantro, onion and tomato, as fresh as sitting underneath a palm three.
- Add any of the following to your salad$3.50
- Chipotle Pork
Dress your salad with olive oil, red vinegar, or house pineapple or cilantro dressing.
- An ancestral dish of warm corn-based dough wrapped in a cornhusk & steam-cooked. Meat or vegetarian options available; ask about what we are serving today!
- Chorizo SalteadoGF$9.95
- Sautéed spanish chorizo served with spinach and onion
- Jalapeños RellenosGF$8.95
- 8 Half Jalapeño peppers filled with Philadelphia cheese and wrapped in bacon, great to share!
- Tostadas de Camarón y Tilapia (2)GF$10.95
- This is a flavorful crisp tortilla shell topped with shrimp and tilapia fish ceviche, pairs very well with an ice cold Michelada!
- Chiles rellenos con queso y espinacaVGF$9.50
- A flavorful Mexico City classic – poblano peppers stuffed with spinach and cheese, topped with green or red sauce.
- Jalapeño Cheese Dip and chipsGF$4.95
- Delicious mix of cheddar jack, mozzarella, cotija and queso fresco with a touch of Jalapeño pepper.
- Chips & Salsa$3.50
- Choose between pico de gallo or green salsa with tortilla chips. (Both salsas for $5.50)
- Side Table Chips & GuacamoleVGF$9.95
- The best guac in the ‘burgh! Made right on the side of your table! Add bacon for $2.00.
- Nachos with
Ground Beef: $9.95
Chicken & Beef: $11.95GF
- Homemade tortilla chips topped with melted cheese, corn, sour cream, pico de gallo, cheese dip, and your choice of meat… Perfect for sharing with friends!
- Wheat flour dough filled with chicken, ground beef, shrimp or veggies… Provecho!
All entrees served with rice & pinto beans or vegetables.
- Two warm corn-based dough tamales wrapped in cornhusks & steam-cooked, topped with green salsa or mole. Meat and vegetarian opƟ ons available; ask about what we are serving today!
- Mole con Pollo (Chicken with Mole)GF$13.95
- Chicken with traditional Mexican mole — the perfect blend of spices, chile peppers and chocolate! So good!
- Lengua en Salsa VerdeGF$14.95
- Locally raised beef tongue slowly cooked in a poblano pepper and tomatillo sauce
- Tenderly marinated & slow roasted beef; the best choice for a hangover :0
- Flautas de Pollo, Barbacoa o PapaVGFV$12.95
- Your choice of chicken, barbacoa or potatoes wrapped in a crispy tortilla and topped with lettuce, tomato, queso fresco and sour cream. Dish includes 4 flautas.
- Cazuela del MarGF$15.95
- This seafood stew features salmon, tilapia and mussels cooked in white wine with tomato, garlic, and cilantro.
- Chuletas de puerco en salsa verde ó al ajilloGF$13.95
- Delicious pork chops prepared with our famous green salsa or garlic sauce.
- Chamorro de Borrego en GuajilloGF$14.95
- Slow roasted lamb shank in a guajillo salsa.
- Tilapia a la VeracruzanaGF$13.95
- Slow-cooked tilapia covered with a special sauce of tomato, onion, capers and green olives.
- Fajitas NayaritGF
- Grilled fajitas mixed with peppers, mushrooms and pineapple... Yum!
- Enchiladas Verdes o RojasGF$12.95
- Three enchiladas with your choice of chicken, beef, mushroom or cheese, wrapped in a corn tortilla and topped with green or red sauce, sour cream and queso fresco.
- Enchiladas NorteñasGF$13.95
- Three chicken, mushroom or cheese enchiladas with red sauce and 6 oz. steak on the side… An appetizing treat!
- Burrito Steelers$12.95
- Ground beef and chicken, rice, pinto beans, spinach, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese and spicy sauce wrapped in a flour tortilla. Every bite packed with flavor!
- Charola para Dos!$29.95
- Can’t decide what you want? Try our sampler! Includes one tamal, one quesadilla, one flauta, one pork rib, chicken with mole and one empanada. Just the thing to share with a friend!
A tasty technique to slow roast meats! The meat just falls off the bone! Served with rice and roasted potato, veggies or sweet potato french fries.
- Corte Porter House a la MexicanaGF$24.95
- Porter House Steak locally raised at ‘Clarion Farms’ cooked to order with our special “a la Mexicana” sauce made with roasted tomatoes, onion, cilantro and jalapeño peppers! You won’t regret ordering it.
- Pollo asadoGF$13.95
- Marinated 1/2 chicken with wine, herbs and spices, served with sautéed Onions and green peppers!
- Pechuga a la PlanchaGF$12.95
- Grilled chicken breast.
- Costilla de PuercoGF$12.95
- Tender pork ribs seasoned with wine, slow roasted and topped with mole sauce.
- Includes pork ribs and chicken breast
- Parrillada para DosGF$28.95
- Pork chops, pork ribs, 4 oz. grilled Spanish chorizo and grilled chicken breast.
- Tacos are topped with rice, pico de gallo, sour cream and cheese.
- Quesadillas made with a 6 inches flour or corn tortilla, and served with a side of sour cream, pico de gallo and guacamole.
- include mayonnaise, beans, tomato, lettuce, onion, avocado and served with a side of frenchfries.
- Pinto Beans$2.95
- Mixed Veggies$4.25
- Sweet Potato Fries$4.50
- Roasted Potato$4.50
- French Fries$3.50
- Pico de Gallo$2.95
- Sour Cream 1 oz. or any salsa or topping$.50
- Flan de Coco$4.95
- Custard type of desert, traditional Mexican flan with coconut, one of our specialties!
- Better known as ‘The Impossible Cake’ this is a Flan on top of a Chocolate cake!
- Copa de Gelatina (Jell-O Glass)$4.50
- Squares of Jell-O in a glass, refreshingly delicious
- Tequila Cake$5.95
- Your regular tres leches cake infused with Tequila, a favorite of every work meeting :)
- Crisp flour tortilla covered with sugar and cinnamon with vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice cream.
- Banana Palapa$4.95
- Fried banana with vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice cream.
- Agua Fresca (natural fruit flavored water)$3.00
- Flavors vary from week to week.
- Sugar Cane Sodas (Jarritos & Mexican Coca-cola)$2.50
- Ask for the flavor we have at that day.
- Non-Alcoholic Beer$2.59
- Soft Drinks$2.29
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Ginger Ale, Sierra Mist, Cranberry Juice, Pink Lemonade.
- Iced Tea$2.00
- Hot Tea$2.00
- Local Beer
- East End Big Hop (12oz Can)$5.00
- Roundabout Brewery (Only one on Tap)$5.00
- Mexican Beer
- Modelo Special$4.50
- Negra Modelo$5.00
- Dos Equis Lager$4.50
- Dos Equis Ambar$4.50
- Corona Light$4.50
- Tecate (Can)$4.00
- Non-Mexican Beer
- Michelob Ultra$5.00
- Blue Moon$4.00
- Bud Light$4.00
- Coors Light$4.00
- Miller Light$4.00
Mixed drinks with Mezcal
- Los Amantes Mezcal, Cucumber, Celery, Passion Fruit juice, Pineapple juice, and fresh lime juice! For the passionate person.
- Corazón de Oaxaca (The Heart of Oaxaca)$11.00
- Mezcal Blanco, Sweet Vermouth and Chocolate Bitters.
- Corazón de Oaxaca (The Heart of Oaxaca)$11.00
- Mezcal Blanco, Sweet Vermouth and Chocolate Bitters.
- Piña Caliente (Hot Pineapple)$10.00
- Mezcal Reposado, Fresh lime juice, pineapple juice, our home-made pineapple syrup and Tajín Rim.
- Adan y Eva (Adam & Eve)$10.00
- Mezcal Reposado, Apple soda and apple juice.
- Fresca Primavera (Fresh Spring)$11.00
- Los Amantes Mezcal, Grenadine, Fresh watermelon and lime juice.
- Mezcal Mule$10.00
- Mezcal Blanco, ginger beer, simple syrup, fresh lime juice and a splash of sparkling water.
- Besos de Agave (Agave Kisses)$11.00
- A mix of Mezcal and Tequila blanco, Campari, fresh orange juice, lime juice, Cointreau and chocolate bitters!
Salt on the rim? It's optional—just tell us how you'd like it. Like it frozen? Add $1.
- Pineapple Margarita$9.00
- Tequila, Triple Sec, and fresh pineapple juice (on Rocks)
- La Palapa Margarita (Rocks or Frozen)$8.00
- Viagra Margarita (on Rocks or Frozen)$9.00
- La Palapa Margarita mixed with Hypnotic and Blue Curacao
- Tropical Sangria Margarita (on Rock sor Frozen)$10.00
- La Palapa Margarita with tropical White sangria
- VIP Margarita (on Rocks)$13.00
- Don Julio Añejo, Grand Marnier, fresh orange juice, and lime juice
- Cazadores Blanco$11.00
- Hornitos Plata$8.00
- Milagro Silver$8.00
- Herradura Blanco$9.00
- Casa Noble Blanco$9.00
- 1800 Tequila Silver$9.00
- Wild Shot Silver$9.00
- Cabo Wabo Blanco$9.00
- Don Julio Silver$10.00
- Patron Silver$10.00
- Casa Amigos Blancos$10.00
- Avion Silver$10.00
- Jose Cuervo Traditional$9.00
- El Mayor$9.00
- Cabo Wabo$10.00
- Don Julio$11.00
- Casa Amigos$11.00
- Tres Generaciones$11.00
- Don Julio$12.00
- Casa Noble$12.00
- Casa Amigos$12.00
- Monte Alban$8.00
- Ilegal Joven$9.00
- Los Amantes Joven$10.00
- Michelada (16oz)$7.00
- Piña Colada$9.00
- Rum & Coke$8.00
- Blody María or Mary$6.00
- Stawberry Daiquiri$9.00
- Martini (Dry, Dirty, Cosmopolitan, Apple, Regular)$8.00
- Long Island Iced Tea$8.00
- Stoli Vanilla$8.00
- Bankers Club$8.00
- Ketel One$9.00
- Grey Goose$10.00
- Bacardi Gold$8.00
- Bacardi Superior$8.00
- Captain Morgan$8.00
- Myers Dark$8.00
Whiskey and Bourbon
- Jim Beam$7.00
- Wild Turkey American Honey$7.00
- Jack Daniels$8.00
- Maker’s Mark$8.00
- Knob Creek$9.00
Happy Hour will be from 4pm to 6pm Monday thru Friday (no weekends).
- Everyday Happy Hour Promotion
- La Palapa Margarita$5.00
- Adan y Eva Drink$7.00
- Any Mexican Beer$1.00 off
- Happy Hour Food Promo
- (TacoTuesday 3 tacos for $7.00, If tacos are with Fish or Beef tongue, add $1.50 per taco) This promo is actually every Tuesday from 3 pm until Close.
- (Chicken, Beef or Vegetarian Nachos only $7.00)
- (Any Two Empanadas for $5.00)
- (Two Chicken and Beef or vegetarian Tostadas for $5.00)
- We have a lunch special every day during the week. The menu changes weekly and includes a soup, main dish and a drink for $12.95
Almuerzos! (Brunch Menu)
Every plate comes with refried beans, tortillas and our own version of potato pancakes.
- Fruit Plate$7.00
- A mix of seasonal fruit.
- Pan Dulce$3.00 per piece
- Mexican sweet bread
- Tortilla chips with green or red sauce, fresh onion, sour cream and queso fresco with your choice of chicken, eggs or steak… just the right mix of flavors!
- Chicken $9.50
- Eggs $9.50
- Steak $10.50
- Huevos Divorciados$8.50
- Three eggs topped with Green and red sauce.
- Huevos Rancheros$8.50
- Three tortillas with refried beans and three eggs on top, a classic brunch dish at every home in Mexico City.
- Molletes Palapa
- Bolillo bread filled with refried beans, ham, poblano pepper and chorizo topped with melted cheese and pico de gallo on the side - a favorites of kids and adults, too!
- Vegetarian $7.50
- With everything $9.50
- Tortilla de huevo$9.95
- An egg omelet with onions and potatoes in a tortilla shape.
- Huevos al gusto$8.50
- Three scrambled eggs mixed with your choice of chorizo, ham, bacon or “Mexican style” (tomato, onion, cilantro and a touch of Jalapeño peppers) just the way mama used to make them.
- Breakfast Tacos$3.50 per piece
- With scrambled eggs, bacon, sour cream, queso fresco and pico de gallo, or any taco from our regular menu.
- Breakfast burrito$9.50
- Scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, cheese, rice, beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, everything inside a Big flour tortilla and topped with our green salsa and mole sauce, or if you prefer, we can top it with our jalapeño cheese dip sauce instead!
- Liquado Drink (16oz)$4.50
- A blend of milk, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla and your choice of Chocolate, Banana, Mango or Strawberry - refreshing and delicious!