- Tuesday — Thursday
- 11am to 9pm
- Friday & Saturday
- 11am to 11pm
- 11am to 9pm
Click arrows or swipe to navigate
Our beef is locally sourced from Clarion Farms.
The kitchen is BYOB and we charge a $3/person corkage fee.
- V VegetarianGF Gluten Free
- Tacos are adorned with rice, pico de gallo, sour cream & cheese.
- Quesadillas are 6” flour or corn tortilla with a side of sour cream, pico de gallo & guacamole.
- Tortas have mayo, beans, tomato, leƩ uce, onion, avocado & fries.
- Sopa de TortillaVGF$4.95
- Onion and cilantro-based cream soup with poblano pepper strips and corn, traditionally served at celebrations in Puebla, Mexico.
- Frijoles Charros$5.50
- Pinto beans cooked with bacon, sausage, tomato, cilantro and spices – a favorite of every Mexican family!
- Sopa de Pescado$5.95
- Fish soup with tilapia and potatoes, prepared with onion, garlic and fresh tomatoes - a special dish originating from the coast of Veracruz.
- Sopa de VerduraVGF$4.95
- Our delicious home made vegetable soup.
- Ensalada Palapa$9.50
- Our own salad creation with cucumber, beets, onion, tomato, carrots, nopales (cactus), boiled egg and queso fresco.
- Ensalada de la Huerta$8.95
- Garden salad mixed with fresh lettuce, onion, roasted peppers, tomatoes and carrots – light & refreshing!
- Ensalada de Palmitos$9.95
- Palm hearts, pinto beans, beets, cilantro, onion and tomato, as fresh as sitting underneath a palm three.
- Ensalada de atún$8.95
- Lettuce, onion, tomato and shredded carrots mixed with tuna fish. Your taste buds will tell you gracias!
- An ancestral dish of warm corn-based dough wrapped in a cornhusk & steam-cooked. Meat or vegetarian options available; ask about what we are serving today!
- Chorizo Salteado$9.95
- Sautéed spanish chorizo served with spinach and onion
- Salpicón de Camarón y Calamar$10.95
- This famous dish from the Pacific coast includes boiled shrimp and squid mixed with fresh onion, cilantro, tomato, roasted peppers and boiled egg.
- Chiles Rellenos con Queso y EspinacaV$7.50
- A flavorful Mexico City classic – banana peppers stuffed with spinach and cheese and topped with green or red sauce.
- Four Cheese Dip & Chips$4.95
- Delicious mix of cheddar jack, mozzarella, cotija and queso fresco served with our homemade tortilla chips.
- Chips & Salsa$3.50
- Choose between pico de gallo or green salsa with tortilla chips. (Both salsas for $5.50)
- Chips & Guacamole$5.95
- The best in the ‘burgh!
- Nachos withChicken: $7.95Ground Beef: $8.95Chicken and Beef: $10.95
- Homemade tortilla chips topped with melted cheese, corn, sour cream, pico de gallo, cheese dip, and your choice of meat.
- Wheat flour dough filled with chicken, ground beef, shrimp or veggies… Provecho!
All entrees served with rice & pinto beans or vegetables.
- two warm corn-based dough tamales wrapped in cornhusks & steam-cooked, topped with green salsa or mole. Meat and vegetarian opƟ ons available; ask about what we are serving today!
- Mole con Pollo (Chicken with Mole)$11.95
- Chicken with traditional Mexican mole — the perfect blend of spices, chile peppers and chocolate! So good!
- Lengua en Salsa Verde$12.95
- Locally raised beef tongue slowly cooked in a poblano pepper and tomatillo sauce
- Tenderly marinated & slow roasted beef; the best choice for a hangover :0
- Flautas de Pollo, Barbacoa o PapaV$10.95
- Your choice of chicken, barbacoa or potatoes wrapped in a crispy tortilla and topped with lettuce, tomato, queso fresco and sour cream. Dish includes 4 flautas.
- Cazuela del Mar$14.50
- This seafood stew features salmon, tilapia and mussels cooked in white wine with tomato, garlic, and cilantro.
- Chuletas de Puerco$12.95
- Delicious pork chops prepared with our famous green salsa or garlic sauce.
- Chamorro de Borrego en Guajillo$14.95
- Slow roasted lamb shank in a guajillo salsa.
- Tilapia a la Veracruzana$12.95
- Slow-cooked tilapia covered with a special sauce of tomato, onion, capers and green olives.
- Fajitas NayaritVegetarian or Chicken: $11.95Steak: $12.95Shrimp: $13.95
- Grilled fajitas mixed with peppers, mushrooms and pineapple... Yum!
- Enchiladas Verdes o Rojas$10.95
- Three enchiladas with your choice of chicken, beef, mushroom or cheese, wrapped in a corn tortilla and topped with green or red sauce, sour cream and queso fresco.
- Enchiladas Norteñas$13.95
- Three chicken, mushroom or cheese enchiladas with red sauce and 6 oz. steak on the side… An appetizing treat!
- Burrito Steelers$11.95
- Ground beef and chicken, rice, pinto beans, spinach, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese and spicy sauce wrapped in a flour tortilla. Every bite packed with flavor!
- Charola para Dos!$27.95
- Can’t decide what you want? Try our sampler! Includes one tamal, one quesadilla, one flauta, one pork rib, chicken with mole and one empanada. Just the thing to share with a friend!
Churrasco a la Mexicana: the meat just falls off of the bone! Served with rice & roasted potatoes, veggies or sweet potato french fries.
- Pechuga a la Plancha$11.95
- Grilled chicken breast.
- Costilla de Puerco$12.95
- Tender pork ribs seasoned with wine, slow roasted and topped with mole sauce.
- Pollo asado$11.95
- Juicy 1/2 chicken marinated with wine and roasted.
- Costilla de Puerco$12.95
- Tender and juicy pork ribs seasoned with wine, roasted and topped with mole sauce.
- Chorizo Español$10.95
- Grilled Spanish Chorizo.
- Juicy Pork ribs with chicken leg and thigh.
- Parrillada para Dos$27.95
- Pork chops, pork ribs, 4 oz. grilled Spanish chorizo and grilled chicken breast.
- Cheese or chicken and cheese quesadilla – Kids love them!
- Grilled Cheese$4.50
- Classic mozzarella and provolone grilled cheese sandwich!
- Pinto Beans$3.95
- Mixed Veggies$4.25
- Sweet Potato Fries$4.50
- Roasted Potato$3.95
- French Fries$3.50
- Pico de Gallo$2.95
- Sour Cream 1 oz.$.50
- Flan de Coco$4.95
- One of our specialties — this custard is made with your choice of coconut or vanilla.
- Crisp flour tortilla covered with sugar and cinnamon with vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice cream.
- Banana Palapa$4.95
- Fried banana with vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ice cream.
- Agua Fresca$3.00
- Ask your server for today’s flavor!
- Mexican Soda$2.50
- Made with sugar cane: Jarritos, Coke, Sprite, Fanta
- Diet Coke$1.50
- Margarita Mix Pitcher$12.00
- Corkage Fee$3.00
- Cafe Americano$2.00
- Mexican Hot Chocolate$3.00